A sticky issue …

Stick injuryNathan was out on a dog walk when his owner noticed that he seemed a bit subdued and sheepish. On checking him over, Nathan’s owner thought he had a leaf stuck to his fur, but when she tried to remove it, she realised that it was a stick protruding from the staffie’s chest. She immediately brought the 7 year old down to 387 Vets where we had to operate to remove the foreign body. The stick had gone through the skin and muscle, but fortunately had not penetrated between Nathan’s ribs, which would have been much more serious. If Nathan was a cat, we think this would have been one of his nine lives used up! Glad you are feeling better Nathan.

Categories: News
Published: 9, Apr, 2015