Beware grapes, raisins and hot cross buns . . .


Labrador Kobi’s mum had just been shopping and put her bags down to unpack. While she wasn’t looking, the 5 month old puppy did some rummaging, and helped himself to a bunch of grapes. Fortunately, Kobi’s mum noticed immediately and brought him down for treatment as grapes are toxic to dogs and can cause kidney failure. We were able to make poor Kobi sick, and this was the result! We counted 40 grapes!! With Easter just round the corner, don’t forget that raisins and sultanas are toxic to dogs too, so keep all hot cross buns well out of reach of enquiring canine noses!

Categories: News
Published: 15, Mar, 2016