Fighting fit from fast response


These two dogs have a passion for swimming but got more than they bargained for at Chasewater this week! They had already bounded into the water before their owner spotted signs warning about blue green algae which can cause organ failure if ingested. The dogs’ owner did exactly the right thing and took them straight back to the car and to 387 Vets where we made them sick and gave them charcoal to absorb any remaining fluid. Thanks to quick action, both dogs were absolutely fine and were back to their normal bouncy selves in no time! If you suspect your pet has eaten or drunk something poisonous, do get in touch as quickly as possible. Quick response can be key!







Categories: News
Published: 8, Sep, 2016