It’s about to get warmer out there which means ticks, fleas and worms are starting to become more active. During Coronavirus measures, why not take advantage of our monthly parasite treatment delivery service with free postage and packing to keep your pets fully protected against parasites without leaving the safety of home?
Advantages of our Vetpost service:
- A monthly service for dogs and cats, offering complete protection against fleas, ticks, mites and worms
- Free delivery direct to your door
- Saves a trip to the vets during lockdown
- Protects social distancing
- Easy to sign up over the phone
- Means no need to bulk buy product during this challenging time
- Keeps you on schedule with treatments for full protection of your pet, and avoids a flea infestation at home
This service is available to anyone we’ve seen in the last 12 months. Please call us on 01922 411755 to register.
We are also continuing to fulfil parasite treatment and other prescription requests at the practice. Please phone ahead if you are needing to collect. Our new procedures around social distancing and paying for and collecting medications will be explained to you when you call.