Poor Bella’s owners carried her in to see us after she cut herself when she was out on her dog walk. There was quite a lot of blood when she arrived at 387 Vets! What a shock for Bella and her owners. The wound on her lower leg needed stitches, and this is Bella’s gash all stitched up post op.
Some of you will remember our February Pet of the Month, Shaun, who ripped his flank open on a stake used to tether horses (click here if you’d like to read his story). What a coincidence that Shaun was there when Bella had her recent accident, as he was out on his own dog walk. And that the accident happened near where Shaun had his. And they say lightening never strikes twice . . .