A special hello to Skittles who didn’t have such a great time helping get the house ready for Christmas this year! Skittles was having a good nose through the Christmas decorations box when his owner noticed – before  she could stop him – that he had eaten a balloon. He was very sick and was brought in to 387 Vets where we x-rayed him to look for an obvious blockage and gave him medicine to stop him retching. Fortunately Skittles passed not one but two balloons later the same afternoon and was right as rain again – and is now ready to celebrate Christmas properly!

Categories: News
Published: 18, Dec, 2012