Quick action makes Tucker better!

Poor Tucker was brought straight in to see us after swallowing a plastic bag while out on a dog walk. The contents of the bag were unknown but Tucker’s companion thought it could be a poo bag. We gave the one year old cocker spaniel an emetic to make him vomit, and sure enough, Tucker’s companion was right!

Thanks to quick action, Tucker had no more issues other than having to be sick! However, had the bag passed further into his guts it could easily have become entangled and caused more serious problems. A good reminder to bin or take all rubbish home to keep our pets and wildlife safe!

Categories: News
Published: 9, Mar, 2020